Boost Production Compatibility
For organizations that provide critical technology that improves our offerings, including product integrations.
Compatibility, information sharing and sound technology resources are hallmarks of Thomson Reuters Elite Technology Partners. These companies demonstrate a strong alignment with the 3E, Enterprise and ProLaw product lines, share mutual clients with Thomson Reuters Elite and seek to enhance their brand with product(s) that are truly compatible with Thomson Reuters Elite systems.
- A Technology Partner Agreement
- Ongoing website promotion within the Thomson Reuters Elite Partner Directory, including your company name, description and a link to your website
- Usage of the Thomson Reuters Elite Partner Program banner on your website and company communications
- A joint web announcement announcing your inclusion in the Thomson Reuters Elite Partner Program
- Opportunity to submit content for our quarterly newsletter for clients
- Direct access to hundreds of top legal and professional services firms at our invitation-only annual client events
For a full list of Technology partnership benefits, click here.
To become a Technology Partner, simply complete our online application by providing basic information about your organization.
Thomson Reuters Elite requires an annual program membership fee for partners. This fee is dependent on your geographic region. The fee structure is as follows:
- Partners located in North America will pay $3750 USD at time of joining the program
- Partners located in EMEA will pay £3000 at time of joining the program
- Partners located in APAC region will pay $3500 AUD at time of joining the program
Thomson Reuters Elite conferences give you unprecedented access to current and potential clients, and are one of the biggest benefits of membership in the Thomson Reuters Elite Partner Program. While we strongly encourage an in-person presence from your company, partners are not required to attend our events.